Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 August 2011

Tony Abbott is an alien

It occurs to me that in today's online environment, it is possible that someone may act on information from the content of this site with potentially dangerous consequences.

I would like to make it clear that Kate is in no way responsible for the content of this blog.  Years ago she was taken by aliens and replaced with an identical replica fashioned in a perspex mould entirely from lime jelly and cat hairs.  Please remember that aliens operate on a different ethical platform, with alien social norms and a special alien legislative framework not always compatible with local, federal and international law.

As blog viewer, you are not authorised to use content from this or any post from this site as justification to employ an assassin or to invest in poorly-conceived body art.

Read this blog at your own risk.  If suddenly inspired to act on any of the advice provided, you do so exercising your own judgement and may not employ as a defense that this blog compelled action that you later regret.

Moving on.

Tony Abbott - what a moron. 

He annoys me.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone did something really horrible but at the same time funny to Tony Abbott?  I would like to go around to his house when nobody is there.  I would let myself in by using ferrets to squeeze through the gap in the bathroom window.  The ferrets would then open the door for me so I could go around while Tones is in Question Time and do interesting stuff like sticking all the plates together with crazy-glue and replacing the Tones' business cards and personal stationary with a new description which says "Tony Abbott - Chief Opposition Maniac and Ghost Hunter".  Or perhaps something really evil, like filling in all the unfinished crosswords.

I would pack my ferretts in a bag along with all the TV remote controls and leave as mysteriously and suddenly as I arrived.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

How does Fang feel about the ferrets?

Kate in the Can said...

Fang likes ferrets

JW said...

Dear Alien Infested Kate
I agree with your Tonester stance, do you really own ferrets, or do they own you? One should ask. Well actually, my new pet parrot asked me to. I am now owned by a parrot.

Kate in the Can said...

JW - I'm not certain but I have a really weird feeling I know who you are. I would like Ferrets. Ferrets are good. If I had Ferrets I would get 8 of them and create a Ferret sled team. I would also like a squid. I would teach my squid to play the drums.

JW said...

Of course you know who I am, you were a VERY annoying 12 year old. I am trying to get my own back. BTW, the ferrets may eat the squid. Make sure you don't get them diving equipment.