Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Returning by popular demand: Lemons

I know you are all waiting for it:

YES! Kate has MORE Lemons from the massive lemon tree.

The previous round of lemons came to work with me in an approved re-usable sack (supabarn bag) and were snapped up within minutes - possibly because I didn't make anyone aware of the fact that Fang brought in a live rat that freaked out and dived into the sack with the lemons. It lay low in there for a bit while until I figured out the least traumatic way (for me, not the rat) to get it outside again. The lemons seemed fine and zesty. The rat only made it for a further hour or so before Fang rediscovered it and gave it a mangling.

There was a medium-weight cockroach in the sack too. I discovered this when some of the lemons had been claimed, freeing up some roaming space for the roach. A colleague emptied the bag-of-roach into the organic recycling. This is exactly why it is not a good idea to be and APS 5 and a contractor. The roach is possibly still there along with my old shoes.

I am aware that most of this sounds as though I made it up. I didn't.

Here is a professional advertising document I have developed to support the distribution of yellow citrus. If you like what you see, for a reasonable negotiated fee I can undertake targeted marketing along these lines to best meet the needs of your company and select client-base:



I now have many many more lemons for distribution... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: